Pinkdots

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Stash Game

During the month of February my sewing board had a Stash Game! The basics are you sew as much as you can with the fabric you already have. You get points for extras and if you buy fabric during that time you loose points. While I wasn't able to do as much sewing as I wanted to, 2 sick kids for two weeks during the game, I did manage to not buy even 1 yard of fabric! Of course I loaded up before and right after but that is besides the point! lol

Here is some pictures of what I did get done!

My Olivia, 9 yrs, loves her American Girl dolls. Well, the knock off! Anyway she wanted some new clothes for her dolls so we grabbed some patterns to fit 18 inch dolls the last time we were at Hobby Lobby. This is what we got done!

Some clothes for Isabella!


Some for Aidan Man!
A set for Ethan Boy!
Aidan also got this same set but in a smaller version of course!

Baby goodness! NOT for me.... These are gifts I made for some mamas with little ones on the way.
These do have some matching hats. I believe my little girls stole the hats to put on their own babies. I need to go steal them back.....


Well, that was pretty much the extent for my sewing during the Stash Game. I did also do a baby quilt but I couldn't post pictures of that yet until the mama receives it since it is a surprise and has read my blog before! It came out pretty darn cute and I hope she loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment