Pinkdots

Monday, March 8, 2010

Sewing Room is DONE!

I planned on finishing on Saturday but decided to go shopping instead. I really needed out of the house for a bit so I finished up yesterday. Wasn't a lot to finish just some touch ups with painting and putting a few things away. I am happy with it and glad to have my own room in the way I want it.

Walking in....



Desk top that I keep embroidery designs on and digitize. Not to mention get a little online time hidden away from everyone else!




Embroidery Station


Yes, that is a coffee table that I sit on. It gives me room to work and I also put my cutting mats on it and do my cutting!



Ironing & the sign my oldest made me! I LOVE it!


Add Image

Sewing & Serging
The sign above here is perfect for me! I hate to cook anyways and if I am sewing I really hate to break and go cook. I blame my mother in law and say I inherited that trait from her since she hates to cook as bad as I do!


Now onto the closet. Fabric, Notions, Extras, & Patterns
Ignore the emptiness of the bottom shelves. Those should be filled up in the next day or two with 2 huge orders of fabric I have coming in!!!!


Now onto cleaning up the rest of the house that has been neglected since I have been spending all my time in here...... Then I can come back and do some sewing. First in order is bedding / curtains / pillows for Lexie! She getting a new Zebra room in browns instead of the black. Can't wait to get that finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment