Pinkdots

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I told you....

Yep, I know.  I really suck at keeping up on my blog.  I will make one excuse for myself right now.  

Softball.

That has been our summer until a few weeks ago.  Both Alexis (13 yrs) and Olivia (9 yrs) were on softball teams this year.  We were running 2-3 nights a week to different towns / cities to play games and those nights *off* we were running one girl or another to practice.  My little sisters (18 & 16 yrs) were also both playing so we would try to sneak off when possible to watch them too.  Our weekends were filled with tournaments and practices.  I loved every minute of it!  OIivia, not so much!  lol  This is her first year of being able to play softball instead of T-ball.  It was new to her and so she didn't understand why all of the sudden there was all these rules.  There wasn't rules in T-ball!!!  She said she is going to hang in it next year to see if it gets more fun but she is doubtful. Now my Alexis could play softball all year round and loves it!  Her team made it to State playoffs!  It was SO much fun watching them play and what awesome games they played!  Last year we only won 1 game at State.  This year we won 6!!!!  



Thank you Koni & Jeana for another fun and wonderful year!  You guys are the best coaches ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment